Tuesday 2 July 2013

The Start

I have decided to start this blog now that I am out of education and about to start my life for real. I never thought this day would come and whenever anyone said just wait until you are in the real world I assumed they were exaggerating but now it all feels a little too real. I am going to post everything I get up to here show my life and let you into a little bit of my real world.


I am writing this post from my bed after the best and yet most terrifying day of my life - my graduation day. I have been studying at The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland for three years to get a BA in Digital Film and Television. I have loved every moment and made great friends but today really was a day to end it all and get into the real world.

I really have had the the of my life today and even if I wasn't looking forward to it before I certainly won't be forgetting it for a long time. It is time to enjoy summer...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment