Sunday 14 July 2013

Fun In The Sun

 

I love nothing more than a good market full of hand crafted gifts and fantastic clothes and shoes. I could have spent all day looking at the food stalls and then all the hand crafted leather and wood gifts but after having a look about and getting a hand made olive wood pen that can also be a pencil for a friend of mine I was whisked away to get a taxi back to our villa.The summer has got off to a great start with my family and I going to Cala d'Or in Mallorca for a week. The sun was hot, the food yummy but the market was amazing.

Our villa was great! Couldn't have asked for more I wanted Wi-Fi so I could blog and Instagram and my sister wanted and big pool. We got both plus a lot more. We had a 3 bedroom Villa but why break tradition my sister and I shared a room so we could chat and giggle late into the night. I was the best room right enough, we had french doors that opened on to the breakfast table and pool. My mum was just pleased she didn't have to get up at 5am to put towels out to reserve seats at the pool.

 

We spend a week doing what my family do best - eating and drinking! but the best part was that we all got to relax for the first time in a while. We got to spend time together an have a laugh away from the stresses of home and work. The villa is up and way from the sea or any restaurants but only about a 5 minutes walk. It made all the difference though. Apart from the children in the villa next door it was quiet and peaceful. the perfect sun worshipping atmosphere. The marina within walking distance of the villa was great for a night time walk or a daytime walk.

 

A great week of sun, food and family! Nothing more you could ask for after working hard to complete uni.

xox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment